Saturday 16 July 2016

Live in the PRESENT

I think I should start being mindful while doing things
Being Mindful & Being Present 
Because by being mindful I think I will enjoy my food more, my friends and family more

I want to enjoy anything I'm doing more
because one of  the problem I have now is I don't enjoy or appreciate everything I have

I find myself constantly worrying about the future
When I'm spending time with people I have already been thinking about what I should or have to do next
thinking about what I want to say next instead of really paying focus on that person talking and listening to that person 

Life is just too ironic to understand 
I don't know who I am and what I am living for anymore 
Feel so empty inside, like the big hole inside me will never be filled.
I know I am still young, and probably shouldn't and couldn't think like this but I just can't help thinking this way 

Most of the time I don't care about the future, 
I feel stuck & hopeless......................
I don't know what I'm living for and why I am even alive. 

I'm not depressed just empty inside. 

Photobucket